Frontend Engineer (Remote)
NEW YORK /TECHNOLOGY /FULL TIME
Founded in late 2019, Sperax is a global technology firm building modern money with blockchain technology. With the Sperax token (SPA) at its core, Sperax is building a yield bearing stablecoin, USDs, that synergizes the best of all widely-adopted stablecoin strategies. In addition to USDs, we are developing a suite of DeFi products which will be integrated with our mobile app, Sperax Play. As a one-click portal for the general masses to elevate their financial well-being through crypto products, Sperax Play will serve as a bridge for the world to access the crypto verse all in one place!
Sperax has received $7 million in early funding from a suite of investors who envision global impact. Members of our team work and communicate on an international schedule, blending our personal lives with the rich enthusiasm and vigor to grow Sperax. We currently have offices in New York, San Francisco, Michigan, Chicago, Singapore, India, and China, and Sperax is also expanding in Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and supporting Sperax web applications, such as DAPP & Marketing website.
- Create and maintain user-friendly web pages and optimize web applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Participate in code reviews, stand ups & lead with example on strong coding practices
- Build a solid technical depth for all the technologies involved and write highly
- performance code
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, ideas as necessary
Requirements/Qualification and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer for at least 3 years.
- Working experience in Web3.js with React Js is must
- Knowledge and understanding of network; HTTP/HTTPS, Browser rendering mechanism.
- Good experience with React/Vue framework, can write high-quality custom components based on React/Vue.
- Working experience in Web3.js/Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency will be a huge plus
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Write high-quality code, have strong learning ability, thirst for knowledge and enterprising spirit, passion for learning new technologies
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, ability to collaborate with team members in the execution of projects
- Both oral and written Mandarin will be a huge plus.