Role 1: Product Manager
Industry Type: Media and Entertainment
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Industry: Marketing, SaaS, Media and Entertainment, Growth-Stage Startups.
Compensation: Compensation ranging from ₹ 4 - 8 LPA
Objectives of this role:
- Deep understanding of Designing and Scaling Tech Solutions not limited to Web Portals, Apps, SAAS Products, Marketplaces, etc.
- Proven Experience in leading and contributing to MERN Stack.
- Drive the product and business planning process across cross-functional teams of the company.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs buy perspective.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Manage Product/Tech Team to get the needful achieved on time.
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners.
- Envisioning and Building Tech Products/Solutions for Creators and Brands across Web platforms i.e. Web 2.0 and 3.0.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates CultureX and its features across primary market segments.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent
hindi - Fluent