Role: Front-end Developer
Industry Type: Media and Entertainment
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Role
Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate in Any Specialization
Compensation: Compensation ranging from ₹ 3.5 - 6 LPA
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques when needed
- Convert the UI/UX design to actual code and produce visual elements of the application
- Create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Support in creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Take an active role on both sides and define how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Complete understanding, good knowledge and hands-on experience of Angular Framework
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Must have practical experience of client-side build/config management and API integration
- You are good at prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to create custom, general use modules and components
- Knowledge of automating the build process for the production
- Knowledge of NodeJS and ReactJS will be a huge plus.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Fluent
hindi - Conversational