PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Must have Skills
english - Basic
hindi - Basic