Leanpitch is an Edtech company that is building world class learning platforms and products that enable passionate teachers turn their passion for teaching to business in a simple, engaging and an effective way. We are teachers and techies ourselves and we have trained around 40K+ students over the last decade and we know what it takes to scale and make a business out of teaching passion. We have designed Leanpitch and its products to be a one-stop platform for all the training and coaching needs.
We are looking for a Rockstar data engineer who will be responsible for managing,
optimizing, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution of the net gen edtech platform we are building.
• Build data systems and pipelines in lieu of business needs and objectives
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
• Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling
• Build algorithms and prototypes
• Combine raw information from different sources
• Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
• Develop analytical tools and programs
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements and automating
manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
Skills and Qualifications
• At least 2-4 years of experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
• Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
• Thorough Knowledge and hands-on experience in Python.
• Proficient in writing efficient and advanced level SQL queries, data modelling and
• Great numerical and analytical skills
• Experience with building processes supporting data transformation
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large
• Working knowledge of stream processing and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.