Oracle RMB Consultant
Our Client Stralynn is a rapid growth digital transformation start-up headquartered in San Jose, California, USA, with offices in Canada and India. They provide services of business technology assessments and business process transformations, scaling from simple to more mature enablement. They provide their customers, which include fortune 500 organizations, with a diverse array of top-notch digital business services, customized to provide multi-X EBITDA and growth agility. Their workforce includes focusing on customer experiences, collaboration, and leveraging our proven transformational best practices. In a nutshell, We believe in our ability to help our customers See Beyond Digital.
Their Founder Alpna J Doshi was ex CIO of Reliance & Philips where she lead billion-dollar transformation projects.
- Responsible for all development activities for ORMB; including but not limited to the development solution, customer interaction, work on a project using Agile, project documentation, Client demo, UAT participation, bug fixing, contribution in Hyper care support and QA
- The ideal Candidates should have a good understanding of installing and configuring the Oracle RMB framework.
- Technically adept and confident software programmer with exceptional skills in coding and documentation.
- Vast experience in Billing in Banking and utility domain in various modules that includes Account, Person, Rates / Pricing, Billing and Payments.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for doing hands-on technical development of ORMB solutions, functionality, and features.
- Strong consultation and problem-solving skills.
- Be resourceful and innovative to adapt to the changing landscape quickly and creatively in Information Technology.
- Sets and conveys clear goals and monitors progress; is accessible and supports other team members; obtains results and adds value to the organization by making timely and sound decisions and influencing others.
- Have concern for ensuring accuracy, clarity, and quality of work reflecting an underlying drive to increase efficiency and track organizational measures.
- Leverages others' strengths and experiences to achieve team goals; co-operates with colleagues and shares resources
- Technical skills required include working in a J2EE environment, Oracle, UNIX, SQL
- Expertise in the Oracle Revenue Management and Billing version 2.4/CC&B
- Expertise In 4Gl, Groovy, Java, Micro Services, Oracle
- Hands-on experience in the development of OUAF
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Oracle Certification
- 4+ years of experience as an ORMB Developer
- Strong experience in the Development of Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) with at least one full successful life cycle implementation.
- Experience in system integration, fit-gap analysis, conversion from legacy systems, exposure to billing, accounting etc. is highly recommended
- Proven experience in system design, development, and configurations across multiple applications and platforms.
- Proven ability to develop solutions by working with various technology partners to ensure the success of the project.
- Experience in data analysis, gap analysis using various software/tools like SQL, Toad etc.
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision Insurances. ( Life Insurance 2x the Salary )
- 3 Weeks PTO
- US Holiday's
- Technical Round with the Team.
- One or Two rounds with the Client.
***We don't offer sponsorship***