Full Stack Developer
ULIS technology Pvt Ltd is established in 2008 with our sister concern as ULIS Fintech corp. We are in Financial Technology space. Where we build end to end ecosystems in the BSFI (Banking Services and Financial Institution) segment. We have disruptive products like Payment Gateway Ecosystem (similar to Razorpay) eWallet, Neo Banking and many more.
1.The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front-end, back-end, and database development.
2. Develop websites, applications and rich multi-media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
3. Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
4. The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
5. Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
6. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
6. Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
7. Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
8. Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
9. Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
10. Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
11. Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
12. Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
13. Additional Technical skillset:
a. AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
b. Knowledge of Web RTC.
d. Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
UG in Any Specialization, in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
Job Type: Full-time
Culture @ ULIS :
We are the ULIS'rs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
ULIS'rs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community.
What’s in it for you?
· Chance to build tech products from scratch.
· Solve interesting and challenging problems.
· An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers.
· Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meet-ups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
· Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
· Open to both complete Remote work and Hybrid work mode.
· Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Must have Skills
english - Conversational