• Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software.
• Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine.
• Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures.
• Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences.
• Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
• Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
• Good hands-on programming experience in C++
• Professional experience in programming GUI desktop applications in C++ (eg. Qt, wxWidgets, UMG).
• Good knowledge in OOPS, Data Structure, Multithreading, State Machine, Design Patterns.
• Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, unit testing and version control inGit.
• Proficient knowledge in Physics and Mathematics (Coordinate geometry).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Work experience with 3D game-engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) in C++ ispreferred.
• Work experience with 3D CAD/BIM/FEA or 3D simulation apps in C++ is preferred.