Back End Web Developer:
Looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
● Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
● Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
● Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices,
learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
● Taking lead on projects, as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
● More education or experience may be required.
● Proficiency with fundamental Back-end:
■ Python gRPC io tools.
■ Advanced Python Scheduler
■ WebSockets (Socket.io) ○ Databases:
■ Redis DB
■ Minio (File hosting server) ○ Logging:
■ EFK Stack ○ 3rd Party Services:
■ Sendgrid (email)
■ OneSignal (Push notification)
■ Firebase (Push notification)
■ RazorPay (Payment)
■ CloudFlare (Domain Management)
■ GoDaddy (Domain Management)
■ Amazon Web Services (Servers)
■ Google Maps (Maps)
■ Docker (Containerization)
■ Docker Compose (Orchestration)
■ Trafik (Reverse Proxy Server)
■ Let's Encrypt (Certificate Provider)
■ Git Actions
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
● Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
● Ability to work independently or with a group.
● Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational