- Ability to work primarily remotely from the Site at T Mobile’s request;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- (At least four (4) years of experience in a role as a project manager with experience at a consumer internet company;
- Proficient in Jira, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office;
- Proven track record of meeting business goals through effective communication and maintaining task timelines;
- Experience with management of software deployments, automation, and self-service tools;
- At least two (2) years of experience in Waterfall, SCRUM or Agile development.
- Adaptable in a dynamic environment, with experience in supporting cross functional teams; and
- Experience working with web developers, engineers, creative agencies, UI
- designers and quality assurance to implement Web features.
Responsibilities. The Project Manager will:
- Create and drive project status reporting and meetings as communication and management tools to ensure project health to provide transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder support and action;
- Proactively identify any potential risks to the project and implement risk mitigation plans as approved by T‐Mobile;
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to standard processes and procedures;
- Actively participate in the implement of changes to standard processes and procedures;
- Plan, identify, and document project quality standards; and
- Work with stakeholders and project team to align deliverables with requirements.
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Project Managers (Team Lead)
Must have Skills
Pacific Daylight [UTC -7]