We are looking for a creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a dynamic design sense to join our team. As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Experience: 1.5 - 3 years
- Existing UI design portfolio.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Oriented towards details and good critical thinking skills.
- Fluency in Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision and prototyping.
- Comfortable wireframing solutions and converting them to high-fidelity designs.
- Brownie points: Knowledge/experience with Adobe creative suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS/WordPress would be an added advantage.
- Preparing a long-term and short-term visual design strategy for the company's products, keeping in mind the current user experience and ways to attract potential customers.
- Executing the strategy and ensuring the timely delivery of projects.
- Understanding the UX processes and feature requirements directly with the core team.
- Generating different wireframe options for both web and mobile applications.
- Designing creatives for blogs, banners, social media posts, digital ads, and any other internal requirements to communicate the company's message.
- Collaborating closely with developers, product managers, and product marketing team to generate graphical and visual content in the products and apps of the company.
- Building and maintaining the company UI guide and library.
UI AND UX Graphic Designers