SDET Automation Engineer
- Experience in automation testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, etc.
- Exposure to test frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, mockito, Jasmine.
- Exposure to OOPs, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of web services/API test automation frameworks for REST/SOAP.
- Performance and Scalability Test Automation expertise for large scale software systems.
- Should be a constructive thinker, highly collaborative with the customer and within the team.
- Exposure to tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, BlazeMeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases.
- Ability to discuss and finalize requirements with business unit counterparts.
- Ability to analyse requirements to come up with process design for a strategic solution.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a global team environment.
- Experienced in coordinating with team members at multiple locations/time zones.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements.
- Ambitious and eager to learn new technologies and spearhead its adoption to take the platform to the next level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users and peer teams.
- Leadership experience in leading a delivery team. Ability to build strong partnerships with peers within IT, Enterprise Infrastructure, Product Management, etc.
- Strong team player with a results-oriented focus and a highly disciplined approach towards meeting objectives