Developing a web application using MEAN Stack- MongoDB,- Express.js,- Angular,- Nodejs- Web3.js ( Preferred )- GIT- AWS
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic- Building reusable code and li hi libraries for future use- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability- Implementation of security and data protection- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
skills and Qualifications :
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, MEAN
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Must have Skills
english - Conversational
hindi - Conversational