ASP.NET MVC DEVELOPER
We are looking for skilled and instinctive "Software Developers" to join its IT department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Code system enhancements and collaborate with other system developers (both onshore and offshore) to ensure deliverables adhere to quality security standards, are based on business requirements, and are aligned with the system designs. Verify solutions with senior developers and business representatives/analysts.
· Code changes required for bug fixes, security remediations, and obsolete system tools and components.
· Participate in the deployment and implementation of new and existing products/applications.
· Assist with the generation of technical change orders required by change management.
· Relevant bachelor's/master's degree with degrees in Computer Science or similar technical field.
· 0-5 years of systems development experience working in an Agile development lifecycle
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
· Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written. Communicates professionally with internal and external contacts.
· Ability to effectively work independently and in a team. Willing to learn independently with minimal direction and develop new skills quickly.
· Experience working in an agile environment.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational