Want to be a part of the fastest growing company? Then you are just one click away to be part of PragetX Technologies. We are currently looking for Flutter mobile application developers who will be joining a team of Software engineers at our Ahmedabad Head-Office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality mobile applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, and other developers and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Flutter Developer well versed with Frontend, Backend, DBMS & Cloud.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQLite)
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge on play-store app store publishing.
- Knowledge of (and excitement for) Flutter
- Experience in Android and/or iOS development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- B. Tech, B.E, BCA/MCA, BS/MS, degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related