SAP PS Consultant
· Good Knowledge of SAP Project system with 3+ year of experience.
· SAP Certification in any areas related to PS.
· Exposure to at least 1 end to end implementation experience.
· Exposure to SLA based ticketing Support & Change Requests
Expertise in designing solutions to fulfil Customer requirements not met by Standard SAP.
· Designing and configuration of global processes for projects that can be run across companies at the same time as subprojects.
· Elimination of double counting costs on top level projects for subprojects run on other intercompany entities.
· Cost recording to projects in finance and in other modules of the system including time recording.
· Should have strong understanding of long-term contract accounting, revenue recognition and profit analyses for projects.
· Exposure to integration with other SAP modules.
· Requires excellent communication skills in English and problem solver skills are desired.
Keen to understand business challenges of our clients and provide high value solutions to them.
Successfully worked in a team and have good communication skills.
Willing to work on national and international projects and are willing to travel within the Asia-Pacific region.
Recognize values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational