GameIN is proud to introduce PMV - an open metaverse for collectors. PMV provides authenticated, blockchain, non-forgery, certificate-based limited-edition transactions, with real-time auction and trading based on NFT technology.
We are hybrid company with headquarters in Dubai and offices in UK and India. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
The Metaverse Product Manager will own the end-user metaverse experience, product evangelizing, and monetization piece of new initiatives. You will work with a team to design, communicate, wireframe vision into products that will allow users to enjoy a good time, evangelize communities, build deep viral and retention loops and iterate monetization. You will be working alongside a team of smart, results-oriented high achievers who have scaled products to millions of users before and will be joining a world-class and well-funded team. This is a HANDS-ON role.
- Iterate user adoption, A/B test the features while evaluating KPI’s around retention, monetization and feedback loops.
- Keep up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, NFT’s, gaming and working with internal researchers to identify market opportunities.
- Foster transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Create and improve processes to build high functioning teams
- Previous experience working in an Agile style; facilitating scrums, and sprints establishing backlog priorities and grooming
- At least one life simulation or online gaming PM experience - well versed with game UI/UX and/or game design.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer and social community (life simulation, MMORPG, gaming and/or esports preferred).
- At least one ownership of a product that has reached substantial usage
- 2+ years experience building products across platforms - web, mobile and meta platforms on top of other platforms.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- Deep understanding of webGL and/or Unity development environments.
- Good understanding of viral and retention loops, metrics-driven approach to iterations.
- Experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and the ability to support them with research and data-driven insight.
- Interested in new technology platforms like DeFi, P2E, Metaverse, NFT, creator economy.