Software Engineer (Backend)
Founded in 2020 in Palo A lto, California and now with a globally distributed team, We are remote first organisation and the team at ArmorCode is on a mission to democratize software security and to help build the safest software possible - no matter where it is built, how it is built or who builds it.
• ArmorCode is used by global brands and backed by leading VC firms and security industry experts.
• ArmorCode is a product based company and delivers application security at the speed of DevOps.
• ArmorCode is hosting the world's Biggest Virtual AppSecCon Conference "By Security Leaders,
For Security Leaders" on May 18 & 19,2022.
• We have raised a total of $11 M in funding over 3 rounds.
• Several of our leaders are serial entrepreneurs
and have huge experience in the cyber security domain. Some of the renowned organizations they have worked with include Bell Labs, Intel, VMware, Macfee, Nagarro, Hughes, Avid Secure, Sophos, Cisco, Ericsson, Alcate l, Info Edge, Fab hotels, Parasoft, Symantec, Fireeye and more.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
● Engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
● Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
● Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
● Ability to decide when to use relational vs NoSQL databases and must be experienced with at least one of
the relational databases (MySQL) as well as experience with ElasticSearch will be good to have
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
● Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
● Experience in CI/CD and Cloud technologies
● Expertise in developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with
demonstrable production-scale experience