Requirements and Technical Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Information technology is preferable.
• Proficient coding skills in Java and Kotlin.
• Proven experience in creating native android apps.
• Have published one or more android apps in the play store.
• Solid understanding of full android development life cycle and SDK.
• Knowledge of RoomDB, SQLite or similar database management system.
• Proficient experience of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket.
• Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications using Firebase.
• Strong knowledge of different versions of android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Experience in integrating third-party libraries for analytics, crashlytics, social media and payment gateway for apps.
• In-depth understanding of Google’s android design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
• Familiarity with REST and GraphQL to connect iOS applications with back-end services using Retrofit with Coroutines.
• Experience with android Jetpack components, asynchronous programming, design patterns and dependency injection frameworks like Dagger.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design, write and build mobile applications for Google’s android platform.
• Collaborate with the team (developers, designers, product owners) to define, design, and ship new app features.
• Support entire application lifecycle from concept to design, develop, testing, release and maintenance.
• Implement new product features and support existing ones with application updates.
• Ensure quality and performance of the application to required specifications.
• Work on application bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Unit test with requirement use-case and user input validation.
• Deploy and publish application on Google’s play store