Senior Python Developer
Archimedis helps clients manage operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value
Our growing practice is helping clients manage their enterprise-wide business, technology and regulatory risks and compliance on a sustained basis. We use proprietary tools, technologies and accelerators to allow clients a more proactive approach to managing risk and achieving regulatory compliance. We design comprehensive compliance programs.
At Archimedis, we're changing how we develop and deliver our next-generation Digital services and technology products.
Our capabilities include designing the target operating model, assessing policies and procedures, testing and monitoring on a managed services and project basis, assessing risk, reporting and communicating, as well as building the analytics and reporting structures to allow for ongoing measurement and monitoring.
Work you’ll do
· Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
· Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
· Documenting Python processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Python development.
Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand, reengineer, standardize and bridge definitions and requirements. An excellent understanding of software development and the ability to write code in at least one programming language.
At Archimedis, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
· At least 4+ years of experience as a Python developer.
· Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
· Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Prior professional services or consulting experience in a Lifesciences Industry
- A good understanding of any cloud architecture.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent