- Mandatory - PHP, MySQL with Strength in AJAX.
- Sound knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of DRUPAL would be preferable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Review product needs documents and participates for calls integration with partners.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions,schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
- Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
- Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
- Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along with design apt solutions.
- Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
- Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance,reliability, scalability and security.
- Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
- Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic mark-up.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational