Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand how RxJS Observable work.
- Being able to develop code using Test Driven Development process
- Developing new features and maintaining the existing application
- Testing, quality assurance and maintaining standards compliance
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Provide technical support to the management as well the clients.
- Work closely with other teams and developers.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Extremely fluent with Angular 4/HTML 5/React and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites, i.e., building angular components.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and Angular 8 components.
- Knowledge of git, varnish cache checkmarx, Jenkins and AWS DevOps.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile SDLC
- High level knowledge of front end interfaces.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
Bachelors/Master Degree in computer science
Perks and Benefits
- No salary bar for the right candidate. We always welcome skilled candidates.
- 5 workings days, Flexible timings
- Incentives and promotion according to work
- Employee centric organization
- Paid Leaves