Creators and Influencers own two of the most valuable assets in the world — attention and trust. However, the true economic potential of these assets is yet to be unlocked. The story of the creator economy has just begun. We see it. You see it. All it will take is capital to make it happen. So, we created Listed. What is Listed? We’re helping creators raise capital from their fans to fund their dream projects Fans in return get a small revenue share in the earnings of the project they fund. Enabling creators to do what Bhuvan Bam did with Dhindora. Eventually creating a stock market for humans (creators) where fans/followers are investing in their favorite creators for returns, braggable social perks, and speculative gains. Imagine investing in Tanmay Bhatt when he had just 1000 followers! We tried to make it sound more complicated but we failed.
How does Listed work? ·
Creators raise capital from their fans for their next projects/ventures. · Fans get even more value:- Perks like exclusive content, 1-on-1 access to creators, access to community, video shoutouts, personalized video messages, etc.. · Stake in the future earnings of the creator/project · Awesome feeling of supporting their favorite creator · Bragging rights!
DevOps Engineer Salary Package:- 5 LPA We are looking for an AWS - DevOps Engineer who can help us build functional systems that improve performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloudbased production system.
• Securing availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
• Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
• Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS platform.
• Designing, maintenance, and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
• Build different strategies to make sure the process follows the DevOps concept Requirements
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
• 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
• Amazon Web Services - very good knowledge of AWS is a must (certification is not mandatory)
• Problem-solving attitude
• Collaborative team spiri