React Native Developer
Introduction – Listed! Why Listed?
Creators and Influencers own two of the most valuable assets in the world — attention and trust. However, the true economic potential of these assets is yet to be unlocked. The story of the creator economy has just begun. We see it. You see it. All it will take is capital to make it happen. So, we created Listed. What is Listed? We’re helping creators raise capital from their fans to fund their dream projects Fans in return get a small revenue share in the earnings of the project they fund. Enabling creators to do what Bhuvan Bam did with Dhindora. Eventually creating a stock market for humans (creators) where fans/followers are investing in their favourite creators for returns, braggable social perks, and speculative gains. Imagine investing in Tanmay Bhatt when he had just 1000 followers! We tried to make it sound more complicated but we failed.
How does Listed work?
• Creators raise capital from their fans for their next projects/ventures.
• Fans get even more value:- Perks like exclusive content, 1-on-1 access to creators, access to the community, video shoutouts, personalized video messages, etc.
• Stake in the future earnings of the creator/project
• Awesome feeling of supporting their favourite creator
• Bragging rights
React Native Developer We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
• Design and implement user interface components for mobile applications
• Work as a part of a team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
• Use Native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms– Android and iOS
• Write automated tests to ensure error-free code
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
• Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps
• Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps within stipulated time/budget.
• Troubleshoot issues and fix bugs to improve front-end performance
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science/IT with 2+ years of industry experience
• In-depth knowledge of React.js and its fundamentals
• Knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes
• Hands-on experience with React tools like Webpack, Enzyme, React.js, Flux, and Redux
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
• A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and thirdparty libraries
• Knowledge of UI designs and responsive design