Role & Responsibilities:
• Creative informative, contextual, and emotive precis of infographics/ articles/ posts/ videos to be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, youtube, etc.
• Contributing to developing a repository of archival material.
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
• Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- A keen interest in following the trends is critical.
- The ability to process information and manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
- Advanced fluency in English, knowledge of regional languages will be a plus.
- Interest in / experience in basic design is not necessary but a plus.
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Must have Skills
english - Basic
hindi - Basic