Full Stack Java Developer
We are experts who help businesses turn compliance into a competitive advantage by leveraging data and AI. Derisk360 help businesses by helping them understand risks, processes, and better prepare by taking tactical and strategic actions.
Derisk360's mission is to turn enterprise risks into a competitive advantage by applying automation and AI on enterprise data sets The Role: Own the high-level, and in some instances, low level/detail design for a project, Programme, or initiative, and translate requirements into a series of transition state designs and an executable roadmap.
Deliver cost-effective designs for the business and align the solution with the corresponding business or IT architecture Work closely with the sponsors, key stakeholders, the business and change and functional delivery teams of the project or initiative to ensure design compliance and successful delivery Qualifications
• Degree educated in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent.
• Experience 7+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer working with modern tools and a preference for backend code
• Experience in data structures, algorithms and OO Design Ability to create unit tests using J Unit, Mockito or Power Mock.
• Familiarity in Developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices Good Knowledge in AWS, Microservices, Rest API, Apache Kafka, Phyton, Oracle, PostgreSQL Experience in markup language using Quality and Security scan tools like Sonar, Fortify and Web Inspect is a must.
• Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices
• Interest in the latest big data technologies
By joining DeRisk360, you will get:
• A flexible work policy
• One-one training session with senior consultants every week
• Pension Scheme
• Work from home setup Allowance
• Clear career progression path
• Competitive salary
• 28 days of Annual leave