Experience Level: 2 – 6 years
Looking for Angular Developer who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and excited to work with our team of talented engineers based out of our Hyderabad office to design and build highly scalable cloud based Enterprise Web Applications.
In this role, you will have to maintain high coding standards through good design, documentation, unit testing along with excellent problem solving and strategic thinking. Good decision making and sound communication skills are necessary as candidate will have to communicate with stakeholders to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Developing highly optimized cross browser and responsive web application using Angular , Typescript, HTML5, and CSS.
3. Manage the full technical life-cycle of web applications during each development phase including functional & technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
4. Developing heights standard Web Application based on functional requirements, UI/UX requirements, business logic and Web APIs.
5. Designing database tables, views, stored procedure, functions to store and retrieve data most efficiently from SQL database.
6. Writing bug-free code with highest coding standard.
7. Developing high-performance, highly-secure and highly scalable Angular based Web Application.
8. Perform unit testing, trouble shooting, debugging and code reviews for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability of the software.
9. Working closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of quality and reliable applications. Diagnose functional issues and fix bugs to meet highest industry quality standard.
10. Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about technical challenges and help each other. –
Gathering and clear understanding on requirements from product managers, customers, end-users, sales and support team members.
11. Describe and document technical design, specifications of software product features.
12. Manage source code checkin, checkout, merging code.
13. Delivering tasks and assignments on time.
14. Taking accountability and ability to work under pressure.
Passionate about technology and developing Web Applications to solve real-word challenges.
Any Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Minimum 2 years hand-on experience in Angular (Apollo Angular) or Latest, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
Extensive hands-on experience in Angular , Typescript, Kedo UI, HTML5, and CSS.
Hands-on experience of Azure DevOps, Git Source Control.
Nice To have experience of Microservice Architecture, Repository Design Pattern, Dependency Injection. Hands-on experience with 3rd party API integration.
Hands-on experience in performance optimization and application security.
Experience in implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web-based services.
Experience in deploying applications in IIS, optimizations and IIS configurations.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
Ready to take responsibilities, ownership and ability to work under pressure.
Added advantage for candidates recognized in Coding contest or Hackathons.
Candidates with any certification, award or work recognition from any credible sources are given preference.