- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Node.js, Typescript or React.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- With Good Communication & Excellent Coding skills.
- And also looking for the candidates who are interested in new technologies.