Senior UI/UX Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer role:
About the job:
As Senior UX/UI Designer at GameIN, you'll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our customer's needs. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. You'll work with visual designer, product manager and our development team. Together you'll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. In this role, you'll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers. You'll translate their needs into user-friendly designs. You will have direct impact on the customer's user-experience of our product.
About the candidate:
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You know how to use the tools of the trade like, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have experience in Game design, Game development pipeline and Involvement in AR / VR development.
- You have great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- You are flexible, decisive and you know how to put ego aside and focus on the needs of the customer.
- You are able to lead large and complex projects.
- You know how to define and prioritize problems to be tackled.
About the company:
We're an organization that strongly believes in teamwork, design and creativity. We love to build the best possible digital products that make the world a better place.
We highly value the combination of simplicity and intelligence to deliver great experiences. If you take pleasure in getting every detail right, then join our team of misfits, weirdos and geeks!
UI AND UX Graphic Designers
Must have Skills
english - Fluent