Data Scientist – Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for a Data scientist with experience above 4 years in the field, knowledge of bigdata, python, machine learning and deep learning methods
· 4+ years’ experience in Analytics systems/program delivery.
· At least 2 Big Data or Advanced Analytics project implementation experience
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, Pyspark, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets, familiarity with Scala, Java or C++
· Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns for insurance industry.
· Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
· Combine models through ensemble modelling
· Present information using data visualization techniques
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
· Hands-on knowledge of implementing various AI algorithms and best-fit scenarios.
· Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, MS Power BI) and data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop)
· Strong math skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices.
· Interpersonal and Team skills should be top notch
Bachelor’s: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Role: Data Scientist
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Remote)
Machine Learning Engineers
Must have Skills
Dubai [UTC +4]
New Delhi [UTC +5]