The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Experience with the latest PHP versions.
- Experience with Symfony or PHP frameworks such as (Laravel / CodeIgniter / CakePHP / Yii, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Must have Skills
Eastern Daylight [UTC -4]