Front End Developer
Crux Intelligence is a business intelligence company that puts AI into the hands of every business user.
Developed as a mobile-first platform to provide curated, on-demand insights available anytime, anywhere, Crux Intelligence helps to answer the “why” behind many of the most pressing business questions.
Automated and always on, Crux Intelligence delivers agile insights without requiring inputs or queries from the end-user. Crux Intelligence leverages natural language processing and natural language generation through sophisticated voice search tools to offer a seamless, high-performance user experience.
Crux Intelligence was established and incubated by Fractal – a global leader in AI and Analytics services.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
• Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of demonstrable experience designing and building front-ends for enterprise web applications.
• Ideally, this would include the following:
• Expert-level proficiency with the following JS libraries/frameworks ReactJS, Redux, ExpressJS(NodeJS).
• Hands on experience with bundlers like webpack.
• Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
• Cross-browser compatibility
• Implementing responsive design
• Front-end performance
• Familiarity with common JS visualisation libraries built using D3, HighCharts, or others
• Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as Postgres & NoSQL such as MongoDB)
• Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
• In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem solving skills, and the ability & confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
• Design of visualisations & dynamic infographics
• Familiarity with Amazon cloud services (particularly Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch and EC2)
EDUCATION: BCA/MCA or B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech Degree in C.S/I.T
LOCATION: Mumbai/ Bangalore