- Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
- Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
- Maintains performance script repository.
- Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
- Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
- Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
- Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
- Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
- Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
- Prepare test summary reports for management review.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Must have Skills
english - Fluent