Job duties include:
• Communication clearly, documenting thoroughly, and coordinating with Lead Developers
• Presentation and demonstrating periodic updates and changes
• Working with Lead Developers and Business Analysts to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Re-designing projects from one platform to another (i.e. ember.js to react.js)
• Prototyping, refining, testing/qa, performance testing and debugging of application code
Skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
• 2-5 years of experience in front-end web development
• Experience with React.js Native and Web, Ember.js, Angular.js, etc.
• Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub and BitBucket
• Experience working in Scrum and Agile development projects, Jira experience a plus
• Knowledge of common front-end design concepts, such as modular design and mobile responsive design.