Senior Front End Developer (React Js)
Senior ReactJS Developer
Chief Solutions Architect/ Product Owner
Remote / Dubai (UAE)
DIFX is the first comprehensive ecosystem to offer major trading verticals in a single unified and packaged offering. We provide a secure and hybrid working paradigm for a centralized and decentralized exchange with atomic swaps.
DIFX is the world’s first fully insured cross-asset trading platform. This platform was created as a Blockchain-based crypto currency exchange to bring significant and lasting change to financial markets. We envision using our immutable ledger technology for the unbanked, by creating a revolutionary exchange which is fast, secure, and efficient. Our number one priority is to bridge the gap between digital and traditional assets, thereby establishing a new financial order.
Why work for DIFX?
Each one of our people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a passionate team, working with people who are leading the industry through innovation, growth and value. Alongside amazing colleagues and engaging work, we want to help you get the best out of your career. We offer continuous learning and development to take your skills to the next level. It’s not just about being the best you can at work, but we also offer a variety of benefits to make your non-work life better; including paid holiday, flexible working, health and well-being initiatives and many more. If you’re looking to build your career, work with experts and most of all have fun, join us.
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus might vary from:
(1) developing new user-facing features using React.js,
(2) translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code,
(3) building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use, and
(4) optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
● You will be part of the entire process starting from conception to the major testing process and follow popular ReactJS workflows & Libraries.
● Works with product team to understand project requirements
● Knowledge and understanding of Backend technologies
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
● Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
● Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
● Understanding and Knowledge of database, s/w development methodology and lifecycle.
● Develop and execute unit tests.
● Solve problems independently working with new technologies to create quick solutions.
● You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code
● Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
● Reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals
● Experience working with agile methodologies.
Skills, Qualification & Experience
● An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc
● Minimum 6-7 years of total experience working as ReactJS developer
● Familiarity with Blockchain
● Minimum 2 years of experience with Next.js
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
● Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
● Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, Azure DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks & Excellent troubleshooting skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
Immediate or up to 15 days
DIFX is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with DIFX is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- How many years of work experience do you have using ReactJS?
- How many years of work experience do you have using Next.js?
- How many years of work experience do you have working as a Front-End Developer?
- Do you have experience working in Blockchain?
- What is your current monthly salary in AED?
- What is your expected monthly salary in AED?
- If you are serving notice then how many days are remaining? (Mention your exact notice days if you are not serving notice)
- We must fill this position urgently. Can you start immediately?
- If you have any offer in hand then please mention the monthly salary offered else mention “0”