Experience: 3-5 years
1. Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
2. Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
3. Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals.
4. Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc...).
5. Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup. (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Jenkins Integration...)
6. Automation Framework Design and Implementation.
7. Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
8. Inspecting Elements, Creating Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
9. Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
10. Organising, monitoring defect management process.
11. Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
12. Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
13. Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
14. Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
Skills And Qualifications:-
1. Selenium and JAVA since it is used the most in software projects.
2. Bug-tracking tool such as JIRA.
3. Version control systems such as Git and SVN.
4. Basic UNIX commands