Role: iOS Developer
About the job
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join us in building world-class solutions at Constructn.ai.
You will play a key role in developing, automating, scaling, and implementing solutions that automate construction monitoring across the globe. There are ample opportunities to enrich your knowledge and skill-set that will accelerate your mobile development career.
Who We Want
We're looking for an individual who loves a challenge, takes on problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high-quality software under tight deadlines and constraints. You will join a hands-on software development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal direction.
- Build reusable modular components and test everything with XCUI.
- Work closely with our product, design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive
- experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality.
- Work with tech leads on tasks assigned and deliver with code quality and best practices.
- Work with complex and varied data structures (APIs can be a little, uh, eccentric).
- Share what you know and learn either one-on-one or with lightning talks to the group.
- Profile and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development software development
- Expert in Swift, iOS SDK, Xcode and modern UI development.
- Strong understanding of iOS Development paradigm, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
- Experience with different architecture patterns such as MVC, MVVM, MVVM-C, VIPER.
- Prior experience in ARKit and Lidar is a plus.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Proficient with design patterns and data structures
- Updated with latest iOS 13 concepts (Combine, etc)
- Own code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Experience with XCUI testing is good to have.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly
- Ability to deliver in Agile method (SCRUM)
- Excellent written communication and follow-up skills.