Senior Java Engineer
We grow not by years, but by our success and failure stories. Understanding the why and decoding the game-changing customer experience.
If you have the potential then we will give you the platform to shine. We like to keep it fresh and our expanding business always demands more people.
From concept to a product we provide complete service. We count on a vast portfolio of clients in very different markets.
From real estate vendors and tourism agencies to e-commerce and insurance companies. We have a specialization in U.S employee benefits and HRMS systems.
We have successfully delivered solutions for e-learning, insurance company, recruitment agencies, safety industry, content management systems, banking systems, gaming industry, hotel and hospitality management, Medical and stock markets
**Reasons to Work Here.**
- Positive co-workers.
- We support open source.
- We encourage you to spend time with your loved ones. The balance between work & leisure is key.
- We all connect every week to have tea together and discuss movies & memes.
We are looking for a Java Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile & Web technologies to the limits.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, a multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
**Work Type**: Full time.
1. Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
2. Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
3. Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
4. Support test and deployment of new products and features
5. Participate in code reviews
**Skills & Qualifications**
- **5-10 years of experience in java development.**
- Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must. You may have to interact with clients directly.
- Technology agnostic approach is a must. Ready to adopt new technology and a faster learning curve.
- Writing scalable, maintainable and reusable code.
- Keen interest in SAAS based products and mobile applications.
- Experience working with Distributed Systems
- **Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, API Design Experience with Event-Driven Architecture**
- Kafka iOS Experience with Event Sourcing Reactive and Functional
- Programming Strong understanding of best practices for creating/working with Microservices
- Experience implementing Message Brokers and Messaging subsystems(experience working with Kafka a strong plus)
- Be open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
- Have experience with and curiosity about agile and lean philosophies
- Experience working with small teams to ship products to market
- Have experience developing full-service consumer, employee and business applications
- Language agnostic and experienced polyglot Passion for Working Software and SOLID principles
- Experience with designing and refactoring complex systems
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) Interest in working in a pair-programming environment Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them in production environments
- Passion for enabling team members
- **Java 8 or Java 11. Both are LTS. The project will be on Java11**
- Spring Boot
- AWS and AWS Aurora
- Flexible time schedule.
- Work from home or work from anywhere.
- Health insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Training and conference tickets.
Must have Skills
New Delhi [UTC +5]
english - Conversational