SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be working to evolve and maintain our API, data processing pipelines, and other backend systems.
• Are great communicators because effective communication is key to how we work.
• Work well both collaboratively and independently – you will be mentoring a team of backend developers and will also pitch and create complete coding solutions.
• Are ready to learn and share knowledge, as everyone joins us with their own set of skills and experiences. What we all share is a passion for games, curiosity, and staying current on industry trends which helps in cross-training, code review, and mentorship that helps us build better games.
• Will be involved in all areas of backend development, including World Class Database Architecture & Design in NoSQL Database Planning, Implementation, Deployment & Maintenance (Logic, Network, and Database Design) of our online services.
• Work with a multitude of cloud services and know the trade-offs of each.
• Ensure that our systems are built to scale and are secure.
• Identify and drive improvements in the technology base and development processes.
• Create lightweight systems documentation and tools.
• Work closely with game teams to define data to be collected from our games for analysis.
• Exceptional skills in Performance Optimizations, Scaling the Server, and debugging source code management systems (e.g., Git, Subversion)
• Experience in working & deploying apps on the cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud
• Experience in implementing security and data protection
• Working knowledge of Caching Databases (like Memcached/REDIS)
• Knowledge of open source frameworks and cloud-based services
• Experience in working on social games is a strong bonus
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or IT / MCA background
• Experience with live systems involving mobile apps will score you massive brownie points
Must have Skills
english - Fluent