Technical Architect ( MERN)
TensorGo is a product based company that is working on the most advanced technologies related to computer vision at the edge. We are building a smarter world where self-learning systems and data powered models combine with human intelligence to make everyday life easier, safer, well-defined and advantageous. Inspired by the multi-dimensional mathematical object Tensor, we dynamically utilize our resources to tap on the latest disruptive technologies and harness them to create out-of-the-box solutions. Our fundamental goal is to help companies scale up their businesses, improve their processes, bring down costs and enhance their customer engagement in the most efficient way. With our powerful and enterprise ready solutions years ahead in the game, we make the future happen at TensorGo. Visit https://tensorgo.com for more information
● You have the top-notch ability of server-side languages such as NodeJS, Web Services, Microservice.
● Database technology such as PostgreSQLalso falls in your comfort zone.
● You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably GCP or AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda] or OCI
● You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
● Third-party integration like Kendo UI and any Plugins
● Familiar with Apollographql, SQLite, GraphQL, and Web Scraping/Scraping
● React with Next.JS framework
● JWT, OAuth, JSON web token, Node mailer
● Good at cron Jobs development and configuration
● You’ll develop high-quality front-end architecture.
● You’ll build solid back-end web services/microservices
● You’ll design and develop APIs and API documentation
● You’ll help the team in designing and normalizing databases
● You’ll ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
● You’ll proactively ensure responsiveness of application