As a Mobile Application Developer, you will run that across Android/iOS, and the web time using the Flutter platform and also provide consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and developing any complicated hybrid application within a short.
- Create multi-platform apps for Android/iOS using Flutter Development Framework
- Microcode enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter widgets for Android and iOS Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation, and testing of new apps
- Write clean code, and take part in the development lifecycle.
- Investigate technologies, and follow innovative trends.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code - Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications - Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- We are looking for individuals who are curious, and excited about learning and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company.
- Minimum 2-3 Years of experience in Mobile Application Development using Flutter (Dart) or also in iOS / Android (Java/Kolton and Objective-C/Swift)
- Proven work experience in software development
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, and animations.
- Should have experience working with native technologies like Android/ iOS - Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Demonstrated experience in building and producing mobile apps.
- Familiarity with push notifications - Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter. Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC - Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational