Python Django Backend or Full Stack Developer
Appmetry holds a vision to develop apps with high-quality testable code.
We are looking for an experienced & highly motivated Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers. To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python developer is able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
● Understand business and product requirements and break it down into technical deliverables
● Discuss feasibility, technical solutions with the team
● Perform code review, ensure good programming practices are followed
● Troubleshooting the problems faced by team members
● Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into efficient and scalable software designs by taking into account time and financial constraints.
● Collaborate closely with UX / UI Designers and advise on technical feasibility of proposed design approaches.
● Provide technical oversight of product delivery, from initial scoping, architecture to hands-on feature execution.
● Contribute technical expertise in key client meetings and communications.
What you'll need:
● Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Product Development
● Must Have: hands-on experience in programming and software development using Python, AWS experience, PostgreSQL
● Strong analytical ability, logical thinking and problem-solving approach on complex issues
● Experience in developing microservices architecture
● Understanding of parallelism and concurrency concepts and its application in Python/Django applications.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application You can expect:
● Working with highly talented engineers to push up your learning curve. We take the continuous improvement of individuals seriously.
● A flexible working policy with autonomy
● Motivation to bring out the best in you with challenging problems.
Type: Full-time Experience: 5+ years of experience
Location: Chennai, Remote & Flexible work, leave policy
Must have: Python- Django,, AWS experience, PostgreSQL
Good to have : React.js