Your Role and Responsibilities
Who You Are
As a dedicated Golang Developer, you are responsible for Implementing AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance and Utilize Git and GitHub to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling.
What Will You Do
• Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
• Working on the full stack rebuild, rewriting the legacy platform to be modern and responsive
• Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
• Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
• Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
• Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
• Integrating our front-end systems with internal backend APIs using RESTful React and Golang
• Working through all the feature development, bringing innovative dynamic solutions
• Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
• Collaborating with the team on our existing infrastructure to increase partner integrations
• Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project
• To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
• Maintain development standards, practices & principles
• Build scalable and maintainable software
Experience : -
• 3-5 Years of working experience.
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language.
• Strong Knowledge of AWS cloud technology.
• Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Provable experience in Go programming
• Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
• Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Knowledge in Java or Python Is recommended
• Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
• Familiar with SCRUM (Agile) practice.
• Familiar with continuous integration and release automation
• POC on latest practice and technology
• Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
• Experience with web applications and their architecture
• Strong Analytical Skills with software product development experience.
• Extensive experience in development using Go Lang.
• Should have experience in writing unit test cases.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong Version control skills (GIT, SVN)
• Should have experience in writing unit tests for Golang.
• Extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirement analysis, design, prototyping, coding, unit testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
• Familiarity with these concepts and systems databases is a plus [e.g. Postgres DB], server frameworks[spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, TestNg], Monitoring [Prometheus, Grafana.
Must have Skills
english - Conversational