Systematic Ventures is looking for a highly skilled backend developer.
- You will be responsible for developing and designing APIs, Infra architecture and working alongside the front-end team and senior management.
- You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and build high-quality systems using Django and AWS
• Consistently write well tested, readable, secure, and accessible code
• Contribute to and guide architectural and technology discussions for the team
• Help to define and coach engineering best practices in the team, fostering a culture of quality, pair programming, clean coding, and test-driven development.
• Strengthen the team’s agile practices through continuous improvement activities
• Effectively use written, verbal, and visual communication to facilitate technical discussion and share ideas
• Help build and contribute to an awesome team culture
Desired Technical Skills:
• Must have 3+ years of experience in web development.
• Must be highly proficient in Django, Python, PostgresDB, MongoDB, RedisDB, AWS Services, Docker and Micro-Services
• Must be highly proficient in REST API and Schema Design.
• Must have built some end-to-end features.
• Understanding of OO and SOLID principles
• A strong practitioner of good engineering practices, such as TDD, CI/CD
• Should have worked in Agile Development Team in a Product-based company
• Hands on experience with version control tools i.e. git
• Hands on experience in writing Unit Test Cases.
• Good to have some prior experience with SQL Query Optimisations, Serverless, Terraform and GraphQL
Systematic Ventures is located in New York City and has a flexible work from home policy