SR Product Manager
Ketto is Asia’s largest crowdfunding platform and our vision is ‘Healthcare for all’. With over 1100 crores+ raised from 60 lacs+ donors we have helped 2 Lacs+ campaigners to fulfill their dreams.
Join us at Mumbai’s office as a Sr. Product manager with much to explore and grow in the healthcare sector! As Ketto’s business is constantly growing, we are looking for a Sr. product manager to join our team, to support Ketto in impacting its users on a daily basis and taking the product to the next level.
As Sr. product manager, you will work diligently with designers, developers, copywriters, marketing and business development executives as well as other Product Managers to fulfill Ketto’s vision.
- Be the voice of the customer and support Ketto by being the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
- Identify customers’ behaviors and needs through research and analysis.
- Take ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Analyze, understand and share knowledge from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
**Who you are:**
●Hustler, Curious, Impactful, Initiator, Think tank, Data driven
●User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong business awareness.
●Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
●A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
●Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
●Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
●Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
●Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
●Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the development cycle of a product.
●Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others.
Roles & Responsibilities
● This product role is primarily for Ketto’s Supply side but might require taking shared additional responsibilities as well within the org.
● For us Demand is our campaigners who have needs to raise funds on the platform.
● The role is heavily focused on creating & growing new product lines in healthcare causes specifically, so someone with prior experience in healthcare will be preferred.
● Ideal candidates will require 3-6 years of experience of building and scaling products both web based and apps.
● Someone with prior experience of working on B2C or D2C or Payment products is preferred.
● Experience with web/app analytics software such as Google analytics, Clevertap, Hotjar, etc.
● Familiarity with A/B testing or multivariate testing.
● Knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, SQL, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a huge plus.
- Ideal candidates will require 3-6 years of experience of building and scaling products both web based and apps.
- Someone with prior experience of working on B2C or D2C or Payment products is preferred.