AWS Cloud Full Stack
As Application Developer-AWS Cloud Microservices, you will develop microservices based applications or migrate existing monolith applications into Microservices based architecture. You will lead the cloud application development/deployment for client based on AWS development methodology, tools and best practices.
· Design, build, and maintain cloud environments focusing on uptime, access, control, and network security using automation and configuration management tools.
· You will be working on cloud-based application development.
· You will be creating, recreating, rewriting and refactor applications.
· AWS Cloud Microservices Developer needs to understand design principles and best practices.
· Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in working AWS Microservices.
· Bachelor's degree in the technology field, or equivalent work experience.
· Relevant AWS Certification is required.
· Experience in Java, Springboot, Spring Cloud attributes, Microservices communications (Asynchronous or Synchronous), circuit breakers, service discovery, API gateway, Hibernate, RDBMS or No Sql DB
· In-depth knowledge of containerization.
· Hands on experience in building microservices on AWS leveraging container technologies. Has expertise on AWS beanstock, AWS tools & SDK, AWS Cloud9, AWS CodeStar, AWS Command line interface etc.
· Expertise in deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, XRay and other monitoring solutions etc.