As a developer, you will be involved in designing and developing innovative solutions to improve the scalability, security, and resiliency of a SaaS product running in the public cloud. You will be involved in infrastructure architecture and system design, application deployment, and performance management for the systems and services that deploy and run critical customer-facing applications.
· Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using NET, NET Core and Containers.
· Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
· Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value.
· Coordinate for infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines for mission critical customer-facing services.
· Build scalable, highly available, secure services deployed with public cloud resources
· Troubleshoot and mitigate production issues to resolve complex problems
· Implement observability and monitoring to measure service performance and aid in troubleshooting
· Participate in on-call rotation
· Understand product-wide ecosystem dependencies, impact, and integration with other products and services
· Partner with product managers to define strategy and business requirements for underlying infrastructure components
· Mentor less experienced team members in operational and SRE best practices
· 5+ years' experience building and operating software as a service infrastructures and deployment pipelines
· Bachelor's degree in the technology field, or equivalent work experience
· MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, Developer Associate
· Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions
· Must have Docker containerization experience.
· Preferred experience with Docker Swarm
· Must be able dockerize apps (any 3rd party) running on windows server
· Must have 3+ years of experience on Azure cloud platform
· Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, storage, etc.
· Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs).
· Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on Azure PaaS.
· Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs.
· Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and Express Route).
· Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
· Knowledge of networking engineering including DNS, Active Directory, Firewall, Load balancers, etc.
· Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
· Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or factor app.
· Experience with using development tools, including Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
· Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code. Azure deployment experience
· Experience in working with Microservice architectures
· Strong Kubernetes & Docker experience
· Strong knowledge and fluency in dynamic programming / scripting languages
· Knowledge of public cloud architectures, services, and resources
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines for software testing and application delivery