Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking for a great position in an exciting and innovative company?
Are you looking for somewhere with an excellent opportunity for growth?
Then we have an amazing position for you!
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
What will you be doing?
You will have responsibility for developing and implementing new features for a range of projects including developing a new mobile app. You will be using your keen eye for detail and troubleshooting skills to ensure all features are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration.
Your generic duties and responsibilities will include the following;
• You will be responsible for developing mobile device applications for both the iOS and Android platforms
• You will be expected to handle all certificates and provisioning files alongside publishing applications to the relevant platforms
• You will be responsible for designing client-side and server-side architecture
• You will be expected to write and integrate effective APIs and clean, efficient code
• You will be responsible for building the front-end of applications through appealing aesthetic design
• You will have a wide scope of responsibilities over the development and management of the new mobile application
• You will be crucial to the troubleshooting and testing function, ensuring app responsiveness and efficiency - upgrading and debugging where required
• You will also be expected to create security and data protection settings and procedures across our DevOps function
• You will also Consult with internal clients to define requirements, estimates and timelines for new or modified applications
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a good level of experience as a Full Stack Software Developer. With a particular focus on mobile app development
As well to this experience in following is required;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and publishing mobile device applications
• Degree in computer science or another relevant degree subject
• Hands-on mobile app development responsibility throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
• Proficiency with RESTful API-driven full stack Mobile application development (flutter network)
• Proficiency with Flutter/Dart
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, integrating mobile middleware and experience utilizing, integrating, and/or building an MBaaS preferred
• Experience in version control with git and tools such as Github
• An independent and self-motivated
• An experience with PHP, Laravel, MySQL / Postgress
What are we offering?
For this position, we’re offering a great starting salary and an excellent great working environment with a flexible working programme, and the opportunity to join an exciting start-up on the ground floor and have a great future of progression, growth, and development.
We’re looking for someone enthusiastic with a start-up mentality who is independent and self-motivated so if this sounds like the type of role you’re interested in and you want to find out more then get in touch and we can take it from there!
Contract Base More than 30 hrs / Week
Must have Skills
Mountain Daylight [UTC -6]
english - Fluent