Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (NodeJS)
· Techie to the core & love to code.
· Involve in design, development and test using NodeJS, PostgreSQL.
· Experience building high volume customer-facing systems.
· At least four years of experience in commercial software development focusing on API development.
· Work Experience contains writing node.js + Express + PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB code in production.
· Willing to push the boundaries to achieve sub millisecond performance.
· A team player, a thinker, and a doer.
· Bonus if you know Angular (5-8), Docker, AWS, Socket.io as well as HTML / CSS.
· Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Can do attitude.
What does success look like in this role?
Month 1: You’ll be entirely up to speed with our tech stack and new product road map, as well as understanding how you can personally drive the success of its delivery.
Month 3: You’ve delivered some fantastic, clean code and features on Care Monitor’s new software product. You have also started to identify areas where you can play to your strengths and help us make our product better – perhaps by making recommendations or process improvements.
Month 6: You’re a high performing and highly valued member of the team who can share your knowledge with new team members. You’ve pushed API performance than you ever have before. And you’ve seen your work come to life in the form of a game-changing software product.