SAP SD Consultant
Associate SAP SD Consultant
This position will required a key player in engaging with business/functional team in providing best fit technical solutions while conforming to client’s and company's development standards. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- This position may require travel and or relocation to project/client location/s.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At least 1 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 1 years of experience with either of SAP SD
- At least 1 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- At least 1 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Good Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment.
Must be located or willing to relocate to Richardson,TX
Analysts (Non programmer role)
Must have Skills